Spring 2020 Syllabuses

Hi, all-

Happy 400th blog post to me!

Anyway, here and there, people request my syllabuses. I'm happy to share them. I'm also sort of proud to share them this semester. Per ideas I've seen circulating on Twitter and at conferences, I've made three big changes this year:

1. I made them more visually appealing. Not just for aesthetic's sake, though, but to better organize information.
2. I've included a section that features a) hints for success from past students and b) my hints for success/extra resources.
3. I more directly addressed the fact that our students can face crises during the semester and I am here to help them with their problems. I also included a list of additional resources for assisting students.

Thank you to everyone who has every shared their good ideas for improving our syllabuses.

Anyway, here are my Honors Psych Stats syllabus and my Online Psych Stats syllabus.


Comments