Blatant self-promotion: My textbook publisher is now accepting requests for exam copies of my textbook!!

Holy smokes. I am almost done with my textbook, Statistics for Everyone. It is a Psych. Stats. textbook. Like, the project started in 2019. It really started when I started my blog in 2012, but my awesome, supportive team at Norton and I started working on this textbook in 2019. I have been supported every step of the way by my editorial team. Norton understood my vision: An engaging, supportive, joyful stats textbook. It is filled with science silliness, and pop culture. Something that prepares students to become statisticians AND citizens in an increasingly data-driven world. Something I created out of my experiences teaching smart, hardworking, sometimes hesitant statistics students at Gannon University since 2009. 

I am so excited to share it with you all. It is going to be something special. I want to help you teach your statistics class, and I want to help your students understand statistics. 

If you would like to pre-register for an exam copy of the book, please go to this website: https://seagull.wwnorton.com/l/710463/2023-10-26/2tp3nt




Comments