If you like this blog, you will love my new podcast...

My friends. I started a podcast. 

I've created the Not Awful Data podcast with the help of Garth Neufeld and Eric Landrum at the Psych Sessions podcast empire. 


Why? I try to keep my blog posts brief and to the point, but I also love to discuss exactly how I use my favorite data sets in the classroom. This podcast will let me discuss and highlight some of the data sets I've shared on my blog and provide more information on exactly how you could use them in class.

Anyway. Every podcast if five minutes long. I plan on posting a new episode once a week. My hope is that this will re-introduce you to some of my older resources and provide you with some out-of-the-box resources you can use in your own teaching.

Here is a link to my first episode, which recaps the horror movie/heartbeat data I shared on the blog recently. The podcast is also available on Spotify.

Comments