Shameless Self Promotion: I wrote a chapter in a book about Open Educational Resources!

Let's make the academy better for science and better for our students, and let's make it better for free.

Want to learn how? I recommend a Open: The Philosophy and Practices that are Revolutionizing Education and Science, edited by Rajiv Jhangiani and Robert Biswas-Diener.



In the spirit of open resources, it is totally free.

In the spirit of open pedagogy and quick sharing of teaching ideas, I wrote a chapter for the book about how I've gone about sustaining a blog dedicated to teaching for the last four years. The basic message of my chapter: I blog about teaching, and you can, too!  Here are all the chapters from the book:


Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. Will make for good summer reading. Busy with papers, grading and finals soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment