Electronic Conference on the Teaching of Statistics

I hope you are all finishing your grading and enjoying the first bit of your summer vacations (those of you who teach at colleges that run on semesters, at least!). I know that the last thing you want to think about right now is professional development. Especially professional development related to the teaching of statistics. That being said, I wanted to remind everyone that the Electronic Conference on the Teaching of Statistics (eCOTS) is happening next week (May 16-20).

As a mom and generally exhausted person, I really appreciate the chance to attend a conference in my pajamas. Here is the program. It only costs $25, includes workshops and poster sessions, and recordings from the conference. So, even if you aren't mentally ready to tackle something like this right now, you could view the materials at a later date.

Comments