Naussicaa Distributions on Etsy

Looking for a gift for your Valentine? May I suggest the wares of  Naussicaa Distributions over at Etsy. This vendor is a statistics wiz and sells all sorts of statistic themed gifts. I have purchased gifts from her for myself and others and she has always been easy to work with. Note: I'm not secretly her. I'm not making any money off of this.

Now, this posting is of limited educational value but my students did find Naussicaa's Etsy store mildly amusing (especially the p-value shirt) and it served as a way to convince my students I'm not the only person out there geeking out about statistics.

Teach your students about research methods...

Property of Naussicaa Distribution




Famous statisticians...

Property of Naussicaa Distribution


Data distributions...
Property of Naussicaa Distribution


Comments